Want to get free tickets for the next Speed Listening event on 21st Feb? All you have to do is join our Speed Listening competition and send us great music!
Here’s what you need to do and know.
- Send us a 10-track Spotify playlist and we choose a winner – we’ll put on your playlists for people to ROCK OUT to! (You just have to register to Spotify and you can start making playlists at once, if you haven’t used it yet!)
- We need 2 half-hour sets, one from 7:30pm to 8pm, the other from 9:30pm to 10pm.
- We’re looking for (roughly) pop genre material to set up a (d)evolution into Prince and dirty pop.
- Deadline for submissions: Feb 18th (Mon) at 11.59pm GMT, winner will be contacted on Tuesday, Feb 19th
- Send your playlist ideas on Spotify to thenotewell…
- …or in email. Subject should be “POP DJ”… and send it to email@example.com
- What do you get if you end up winning? Guest list to Speed Listening for you and a friend, cake for you both, and a drink for you on the house. And major bragging rights!
WHAT IS SPEED LISTENING?
A night where you bring your music player and swap tunes with a stranger for about seven minutes, then rotate. Meet new music and new people. Make friends. Eat cake. It is NOT a designated speed dating event. But there IS a pop disco afterwards.
Want more info on Speed Listening? Click here for event details!
Join Tastebuds and meet people through music
Tastebuds connects you with people in your city who share your taste in music. Simply add your favourite music and start meeting new people!